Re: [d-i] debconf, partitioning widget?

> I'm expecting some working installation systems (PGI, d-i, whatever)
> within a couple of months... (i386 only, and other limitations, sure,
> but working nevertheless)

PGI works now.  As for parted's stability, we have been using it since
Progeny Debian, and have never had stability or reliability problems.
The only problem we did have was the old release we shipped with
Progeny Debian was very picky about partition tables.  It could not read
tables created by Windows ME and some tables even from other GNU/Linux
installers.  These problems have since been addressed, and we have had
zero problems with parted in PGI.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer