Re: Debian PReP boot-floppies.

Hello,

	Luckily I have found a useful web site helping for this very
problem, in case there are any others experiencing similar:

	http://people.debian.org/~bottoms/Debian-VME-PPC.html

	(configuring /etc/inittab and /etc/network should be added to steps)

	But it relies on base2_2.tgz.  Perhaps the 3.0 people would be so
kind as to make a base3_0.tgz (the .debs are not as useful for those
with no previous debian installations) for those of us that broken
boot-floppies leave behind?

Thanks,

Stephan Marguet

--