See Below..

Title: Scrollingpages

Click to visit www.scrollingpages.com

Scrollingpages.com has now taken over Countyweb and Listlocator to offer the best business data and online advertising opportunities in the UK.

Direct Marketing Opportunity

If you are interested in coordinating a direct marketing or telesales campaign across the UK then you have to use ListLocator. ListLocator has over 2.4 million business names and addresses across the UK. We have over 350,000 contact names of key decision makers and over business 200,000 email addresses. We provide companies with the information you need to grow their business. We guarantee to match any other data provider’s quote.

To purchase data or if you require more information about our data then please call 01698 464189 or click on the link below www.listlocator.co.uk, or email enquiries@listlocator.co.uk

Online Advertising Opportunity

If you are looking for internet marketing or advertising then look no further than ScrollingPages. For as little as £10 per week, we can get your company in front of thousands of prospectus buyers. What do you get? You get an area link on our business directory on ScrollingPages and all our re-brand sites, with your logo appearing at the top of your related business category with links through to your website. You also get a priority listing with a business card on our business directory and on CountyWeb . This is more than just a simple priority listing, with the business card, you get links to your website, email launch facility, a space for you to highlight the services and products you offer, and access to your own special offers page (which you can change yourself). This would suit any company looking for low cost advertising with significant results.

If you are interested in any of these offers or would like to know more about how we can help your business please contact 0191 460 7575 for further details or email promotions@scrollingpages.com please quote REF. SHARP in any communication for your £50 advertising discount.

Send this to your colleagues!

If you can think of some people you know who this is more relevant to, enter their email addresses here:

1)

2)

3)

If the 'Submit' button does not respond, it is most likely to do with your internet security settings. Please click here instead.

Please Note: This email has been sent by Magic Data (UK) Limited, using email addresses supplied by Scrolling Pages Ltd. Scrolling Pages Ltd apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

If you would prefer not to hear from Scrolling Pages Ltd again please reply to this email with the word REMOVE in the subject line

If you would prefer for Magic Data (UK) Ltd not to send details of third party products or services please send a blank message to optout@magicdata.co.uk