[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Very Urgent/Investement Purpose



Dr. Abdul Tukur
Special Assistant to the President
on Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Date: 04-05-2002

Sir,
                TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am writing you this confidential letter with positive mind believing that you will give it a second thought and at the same time, favourable response. Though you may be feeling that we do not know each other before but I will continue to remain positive minded that we can do something together in as much as the future is concerned.

As indicated above, I am Dr. Abdul Saleh, Special Assistant to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Foreign Affairs. As you may wish to know, our Excellency, the President is seeking for a re-election for a second term in office to complete the good democratic foundation he has laid down for the country in general. As such, some of his good policies has not been well implemented and watching this good ideas being washed away is not of good interest to the nation and considering all these factors, some eminent personalities in the country have persuaded the President to seek for a second term in office in order to accomplish these good tidings he has in mind for his country.

Consequently, some very strong opposition parties have just been formed in order to challenge the ruling party (Peoples Democratic Party), and as the incumbent president, he would not want to loose the election for any reason and Nigeria, having a population of 150 million people, the President on personal arrangement have mapped out a staggering sum of Five hundred million US dollars (US$500 million) to make sure he recorded sound victories in the next coming elections, which is almost at hand.

However, the amount mentioned would be used to seek for
international support and to carry out other internal logistic matters that will enable him to win convincingly. Based on this perspective, the mentioned fund have been disbursed for the various purposes it was meant for but somewhere along the line, I have been able to divert the sum of US$50 million from the said fund with the help of the Principal Staff Accountant attached to the President. Our intention is to secretly transfer this money out of the country since His Excellency is not aware of the deal we have masterminded and we really want to use this money for investment in your country if you accept on the proposal.

Furthermore, for your support and assistance to transfer this money out, you will be given 20% commission and the rest 80% belongs to us. That is the Principal Staff Accountant and I.

Note: this money is not in our custody for now hence, it has been deposited with a security/finance organization here pending when we will get a reliable foreign partner that will help us claim the money out. Note also, due to certain recommendations made by the Federal Executive Council (FEC), it was mandated that no civil servant working under any arm of government should be allowed to operate or have a foreign account and it was imposed as a law and duly signed by the President. Based on all these, the tendency to claim this money by ourselves would undermine the deal and moreover this transaction is expected to be finalized within two weeks.

Finally, I am assuring you that no risk is involved in your participation; hence nobody knows what we have done concerning the diverted funds.

Please kindly keep confidential and let me know your response as quickly as possible. I can be reached on the above contact information. More information will be given as soon as I hear from you.

Best regards,

Dr. Abdul Tukur


_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-boot-request@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org



Reply to: