Re: initrd extends beyond end of memory

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 03:19:23PM -0300, horape@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar wrote:
> ¡Hola!

> > > 32Mb (i've installed earlier versions of debian in this box)
>
> > Check the syslinux script on the DOS disk, and see what it passes to
> > lilo for ramdisk=
>
> I'm using:
>
> loadlin linux root=/dev/ram initrd=root.bin

Isn't there a batch script that passes all the commands? (been awhile
since I DOS booted a PC, so remind me :)

You could try adding "ramdisk=8000" to that.

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '