Boot from harddisk

Hi there

I just bought an IBM Thinkpad X20, nice mashine, but no floppy or cdrom!

the mashine was deliveret with win2000 pro and an hidden dos system,

therefor i found the program loadlin and the bin files
compact   rescue.bin
                root.bin
                drivers-1.bin
and basesystem 2_2

but when i run the dos bat files it say that it can't find any images!!!

okay then i made an floppy disk on another computer from the rescue.bin file with the files from it I was able to start the program but when it tries to boot the kernel it just report:

Ran out of input..

--system halted!

anyone that knows the problem?

Med Venlig Hilsen