Re: [i386] introducing a kernel 2.4 installation flavor

Hallo everyone!

> > machine today. But there was a severe obstacle which prevented me from
> > ending (or actually starting) the installation: After telling the
> > installer that I have no network devices, he told me I better had one,
> > since I wanted to install a diskless machine.
>
> Okay. Please choose "Report a problem" from the main menu and write it
> to a floppy or so. Later, send the tarball from the disk to me.
>
> Gruss/Regards,
> Eduard.

Thank you Eduard for your help. I have to apologize for bothering
anyone on this list with my problem. It was just a luser error. Since
we better forget about this I won't send you the tarball.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Wolfi