new libc6

ome congratulations may be in order, i am not sure

i updated sid again this afternoon (around midnight GMT), and rebuilt
the bootfloppies. it failed:

I: single locale mode forced for flavor '', no FB console support
I: ld.so on this architecture is ld-linux.so.2
E: expected to find /lib/libc-2.2.4.so; upgrade local libc to 2.2.4
E: ./rootdisk.sh abort
make[1]: *** [root.bin] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/boot-floppies/woody/boot-floppies'
make: *** [build] Error 2
zsh: exit 2     make

due to the new libc6 (2.2.5-1). the congratulations that may be in order
is the ``b-f no longer builds against sid'' of course, i may be totaly
out to lunch on that one.

my question: are we supposed to build against libc-2.2.4 or -2.2.5?
changelog indicates that -2.2.5 fixes the glob problem, so i guess that
answers my question.

i'd fix the sources, but it is _way_ past my bedtime ATM (past midnight
local time :)

-john