Re: WTF is with dhcp?

[udhcpc in boot floppies]
> Another problem is the lack of integration with ifupdown.  This
> means we'll need to use a different client after rebooting.

I use udhcpc on some machines here, because it is the only
client which will allow me to have eth0 statically configured
and eth0:0 configured by DHCP. I did not integrate it fully
with ifupdown, but it does not look too difficult. I will
try to see if I was correct, and eventually send a patch to
ifupdown maintainer ...

Jerome Petazzoni <skaya at enix dot org>
--
'Things either exist or they don't,' said Jeremy. 'I am very clear about that.
I have medicine.'