Re: A suggestion for the woody freeze

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Jordi Mallach wrote:

> Some packages are missing from woody still, or have too-old versions.
iI guess you would get more developers interested in this problem if you
would just list those damn show stoppers in mails like this.  For sure
everybody could go to the archive, check the dependencies browse BTS.
But at least an URL which lists the relevant packages and a weekly
remain would ensure that all developers notice the problem.

I'm willing to help but it would be a good idea to support the helpers
(even if they did not subscribed debian-boot - because I generally have
no time to follow as many lists).

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--