Re: Disabling vga16 in the boot config

Philip Blundell <pb@nexus.co.uk> cum veritate scripsit:

> Yes, it's a bug.  The problem was in communiating the LANG variable from
> dbootstrap to base-config.  I think it should be fixed already in the
> development sources; try 3.0.19 when that is released.
>
> I'm not quite sure what the effect of this will be for people using a
> non-latin character set.  I guess we'll have to suck it and see.

I've got an impression that it will be a disaster on most
Japanese setups.

And anyway, until the point which locales package gets configured,
we won't have any locales available other than "C".

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4