Typo in bootconfig.c ?

Hello, one can read:
The master boot record program that was just installed has features not
found in standard MBR programs.  A prompt can be triggered on startup by
holding down the shift key. It shows the active partition [...]

I would say that MBR shows all active partitionS, but I'm not sure enough to
                                               !
change it myself...

Thanks, Mt.

--
Dans le passé, il y avait plus de futur que maintenant.
   -- Le Chat