IBM ThinkPad user

Dear Engineer:

I am a linux lover form china, now I meet a problem: I have a IBM ThinkPad
Model 750Cs (486LS 33MHz 4M 350MB floppy) and I want to install linux in
it,
As it only has a floppy so I can't install linux form CD-ROM or use ftp
method (I have no NIC card), I think maybe I can install the mini system
form floppy,
but I don't know where to get the distribution of that one(if it has)!
Could you give me some advice(Just tell me where to download and install
introduction)?

Your help will be highly appreciate!

Thank you very much!

Kevin Yang