Woody: VP6 and High Point 370 problems

Hi,

I'm looking to install Woody on my machine and I have made a few attempts to
install using the udma100+reiserfs images provided in the frozen distro.
For some reason while booting with floppy boot disks built using rawwrite
and the provided images in images-1.44 it freezes after discovering the hard
drives connected to my HP370.  It stops right before it would normally ask
for the root disk.
Any ideas what might be wrong?

Here are my systems stats:

Dual PIII 1Ghz
ABIT VP6
1GB of PC133 ram
3 drives on HP370 (1 - Quantum 60GB, 2 - Quantum 12GB, 3 - IBM 40GB)
1 drive on base controller (1 - Pioneer DVD)
Adaptec 2910 Controller card (included with CD Burner)

Any clues where I could go from here would be great.

Thanks,

Colin Bell
cp.bell@bigfoot.com