Alpha milo bootdisks, can we use SuSes?

A set of milo disks can be found at

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/axp/current/disks

I just tested the ruffian disk and it works.

The disk contains the first stage loader and the milo image and
nothing else so we can just take them as they are. No changes needed.

Since nobody complained about using the newer milos from SuSe I think
it would be save to just take all those bootdisks instead of building
our own milo disks.

Should the boot-floppies script download those disks or do we just
copy them into the debian mirror with a readme.txt explaining their
origin?

MfG
        Goswin