PCI: user space DB

To continue with the PCI stuff.

We got, on the one hand, the "numeric" DB, with IDs and drivers matching.
On the other hand, a database that can be accessed in order to give a more
friendly display about the PCI devices put in one's machine.

For the first part, I have given a first DB, and I'm looking now to the way
to complete the new modules.pcimap.

For the second one, I have written a script that build the DB by merging
the Linux one and one found online at http://www.yourvote.com/pci/.

There are 81 supplementary entries. I will propose the stuff to the PCI
subsystem Linux maintainer, but if somebody wants it, just ask (gzipped it's
more than 50ko so I don't want to attach this to the mail.
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/