Is it possible?

Good morning or good evening or good night...
	where ever you life :)

I have a question and an error of installing debian-sparc on Sun-IPC.

To install I used the official debian-sparc-cd's and the installation went
fine (for me, because I did not have any experience on sparc anymore up to
thursday this week.... :) ).

But when I come the point to configure my modules, I can't do that. Laoding
any module of the menus gives me an unresolved symbol and permission denied
and the mesage, that these are modules from kernel 2.2.19.

I wondered and reboot the machine to beginn to install once more and I saw
on the greetingsscreen of the installer, I was told, that kernel 2.2.15 is
booted.

My question is, is it true, is the bootkernel from the disk 2.2.15 and the
modules from 2.2.19 or is it an mistake of the greetingstext?

The next one is, that I have unresolved symbols when I have a clearly
installed debian-sparc and tried depmod -a at five modules. :(

I do have only the sparc but no cd-rom, it's was borrowed from a friend, so
can't do fuerther test, I think, or they will take a while.

Mail me, If you need further Informatiosn

	Greetings,
			Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"