Re: Building floppies on unstable

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 03:07:08PM +0200, Jigal Weinberg wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to build boot floppies.
>
> I have read te docs included in the package,
> installed all the requiered packages and did the make check.
>
> But I keep ending up with the same error:
>
> I: determining set of required libraries
> E: no libraries identified dynamically, bailing out Is your local
> libc6 different from the libc6 we're building with perhaps?
>
> ii  libc6          2.2.3-6
> ii  libc6-dev      2.2.3-6
> ii  libc6-pic      2.2.3-6

Hm dont know where this came from.

> I am using the latest boot-floppies checkout of the cvstree.
>

> Thanks for your troubel
>

> Jigal

I have the following tip. Please made a chroot(simple with debootsrap)
to build the unstable bootfloppies, because the e2fsprogs-bf should
be used for the build. If you install this package your modutils
sysvinit and normal e2fsprgs will be deinstalled.

Henning Heinold