Re: [M68k-build] bf 3.0.8 with basedebs patch

> I am currently uploading a new bf build from CVS to my auric page:
> http://auric.debian.org/~cts/bf/
>
> Once you see the [amiga|atari|mac]install.tar.gz files in 3.0.8-2001-07-15/
> you can start downloading from there (in less than 1h I hope).
>
> This is supposed to work with basedbs.tgz, which you can get from
> http://penguinppc.org/~eb/debian/m68k/

With the basedebs, and repartitioned to use a 80 MB Linux partition, it
worked. I'd say 'worked fine' but for one thing: I had to delete packages
from the cache as they were unpacked, otherwise the disk would have filled
up.

Installed size after configuring base (with no additional packages
installed): 71 MB. Close call.

I'd still like the base.tgz back, but if you can put a note in the install
manual to require min 100 MB disk space I'd say ship it.

	Michael