FW: reading linux from MacOs

>> Hi all,
>>  From my MacOS 9.0.4 working, I would like to read the linux files of
>> my Debian woody.
>>
>> But MacOS doesn't see the other disks, even the Apple System
>> Information see only my 4 Go HD MacOS partition, when all the HD is 6
>> Go big.
>>
>> I need some magic ?
>>

> MacOS does not read anything but MacOS filesystems. it cannot read any
> UNIX like filesystem.
>
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 12:20:38AM +0100, raphaello wrote:

To exchange information back and forth, you can use an HFS (not HFS+)
partition. Linux and MacOS can both read & write to HFS. Many Linux
utilities will have mucho difficulty with CR-only Mac lines, though. Best to
save text as Unix files (e.g. using BBEdit).

Or, if you have an external ftp server handy, use that to exchange.

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | debian-imac:    <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |      . oo       Chris Tillman                        |
|   `-    |     (   -)      tillman@azstarnet.com                |