Re: trouble with /sbin/termwrap

konstantin cherkasoff wrote:
> Why dbootstrap's dialog are without frames? Only colors and black shadows.

This would be a bug in the new slang with wide character support. It seems
all slang programs have this problem at the console.

> Another thing is more serious - after reboot on tty1 I saw
>
> /bin/sh: /sbin/termwrap: No such file or directory
> /bin/sh: exec: /sbin/termwrap: cannot execute: No such file or directory
> INIT: Id "1" respawninig too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
>
> What is "/sbin/termwrap" and where is it?

Sigh, something needs to be done about this. Does anyone at all:

a) know what termwrap does
b) know where the code to it went
c) want to package it up, and maintain the package

If not, perhaps it's time to remove it from the inittab..

--
see shy jo