Re: debian-installer demo system, take 2a

Randolph Chung wrote:
> In reference to a message from Joey Hess, dated Dec 07:
> > Here is another debian-installer demo system. It still needs a real
> > debian system and doesn't chroot, nor does it even use cdebconf although
> > it probably could. But it is rather more impressive than the last one:
>
> Here's the cdebconf version :-)

Too cool. :-)

I think I'll have a fully chrooted version before too long, the only
current known holdup is that busybox wget needs a -q switch to shut it
up.

> samwise[21:42] demo% du -sh
> 276k	.
>
> [ Not too big, I hope.... compresses to about 40k ]

It's getting a leetle bit big, but once we have the full chrooted one we
can really start pondering that.

--
see shy jo