debian-installer main menu almost done

I'm happy to report that the main menu for the debian install
seems to be almost done. I have just two items on my TODO list:

  * Fix the one warning at compile time.
  * Figure out how to handle configuring only one virtual package (pick off
    of a menu?) if the menu item depends on a virtual package.

The second item is pretty hard, but we probably won't need a solution to
it until later. Other than that, the menu seem to work fine. I encourage
anyone to check it out of CVS and give it a try. I'll have a .udeb as
soon as we have a place to put them. Now would be a good time to start
writing modules that create menu items on the menu that really work.

--
see shy jo