cvs commit messages

I think we need to get cvs commit messages from
debian-boot/debian-installer cvs flowing to this mailing list (or some
other list) again. I'm particularly interested in debian-installer
commit of course; Aj and Randolph are hacking away on cdebconf and I
want to keep up..

So the log_accum stuff is nice when it works, but it's also broken. Can't
we just use something like this in loginfo:

debian-installer mail -s "CVS Commit of %s" debian-boot@lists.debian.org

Yes, it's not as nice as log_accum; but I've found it doesn't really
produce _too_ many redundant messages. It's usable. Maybe we don't want
it going direct to -boot.

I'd at least chack in a change to use that line to mail to a different
mailing list, but only Adam has write perms on CVSROOT.

--
see shy jo