Re: Red Hat installer via CVS ?

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 10:14:58AM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> Looks like Caldera's effort is under the QPL v1, thats the one that is
> incompatable with the GPL problems isnt it ?

That's correct, although when I was looking into Lizard (Caldera's effort)
for Progeny, there weren't any manifest license incompatibility problems
because it didn't link against any GPL'ed code.

We eventually gave up on Lizard for technical reasons.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |   If God had intended for man to go about