Each team member keep own Notes.<name> in CVS.

 I think it would be useful if we each kept a Notes.<name> in CVS just
 to jot ideas that are part of general conjecture; ie, not sorted out
 to fit into another doc file yet, etc.  This way we can look over
 each others notes and ideas.  Sound Ok?

 I'm way behind in the mailing lists.  I will try and catch up some;
 sorry for replies to month old email, but I thought it best to
 continue the threads than create new ones...

 Also... is there a way to search the mailing list archive from the
 command line on master, and grab a copy of mails I want into an mbox
 file?  If there's not, there should be... or better, a way to do it
 from here using Gnus.  Hmmm... maybe that can be done already.  It
 does deja-vu search pseudo groups so perhaps debian-boot archive
 search is doable also.  I should take time for that today and do a
 write up for others on how it's done.  If it's not possible, I'll see
 if I can make it possible somehow.

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead software.
I am karlheg, of deB.ORG.  You will be freed.  Resistance is useful.