Unidentified subject!

Sender: apharris@arroz.fake
To: Jeremy Koch <jjk@psouth.net>
Cc: marc@bard.org.il,  debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian Floppies/ReiserFS
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2000 23:07:52 -0400

Jeremy Koch <jjk@psouth.net> writes:

> Well, I'm not a Debian developer either, but a few weeks ago I hacked up
> a set of disks quite similar based on Potato.
>
> http://psouth.net/~jjk/projects/reiser-debian/
>
> It seems kind of silly to duplicate efforts, perhaps we should put our
> heads together and remove some of that 'manual intervention'.  :)
>
> (My disk set requires the bit of manual mkfs/mount/etc. too...)

Hmm.  I am happy to make CVS accounts (if needed) and a branch for you
guys so you can work from CVS together and we can have that ready to
be moved into the mainstream if we need to.

Please do *not* commit anything into the mainline -- be sure to talk
to me to get the CVS area issues straight first.

This goes for other boot-floppies-based efforts which are going on --
see another message to this list.

I hate duplication of effort.