Re: Font reduction problems

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 10:43:36PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 12:37:30AM +0400, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> > Marcin,
> >
> > It looks I completely lost. :-(  It works on my home computer and it does not
> > on my both computers at work.
>
> Maybe try cmp-ing the all.utf and fonts and/or stracing the reduction process?
I created the file on my computer at work and used it for experiments.
Moreover I changed a bit the program (see CVS) and it now outputs the position
and the string where the error occured.  Do you know what I see on my computer
at work?  The first characters (space space space) are illegal!  Very funny.
:-|

Well, I am going to try a debugger or something... :)

--
Misha