Re: Font reduction problems

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 02:38:15AM +0400, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> Well, I've been using unifont.bdf as it comes in bf-utf.
I checked the program with ucs.bdf font, but unfortunately, it comes with
symbolic names for characters (what is not supported by this simple program).

unifont.bdf uses U+xxxx notation only, so it should work.

> How do you create you all.utf file?
And the answer to this question is really important as error code -1 means `An
invalid multibyte sequence encountered'.  I'd guess that the file all.utf is
not in utf-8...

--
Misha