Re: Boot-Disks i386

Dear Mathias (since when are we so formal?)
On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 01:47:31PM +0200, Mathias Brandstetter wrote:

> Could you please be so kind to send me an image of the boot
> disks, or a location where i can download them?
You want to download them yourself from your favorite debian mirror (unless
you want to burn/buy an official Debian CD).

In your case that might be:

ftp.de.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current

You want to read the REAMDE file there, it should explain which files you
need to download, depending on your hardware situation. Full documentation
can be found in the doc directory in various formats,
install.en[txt|pdf|html], even in german in the de subdir.

Good luck,
Christian
--
http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato