Re: Instructions for making a sparc TFTP image?

The TFTPboot worked fine on my SS2
the tftpboot file uses TILO though, IIRC
Don't ask me what TILO is

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling