PCI autodetection

I've put together (from pciutils and Redhat's anaconda) a small program
that asks the kernel about devices on the PCI bus and loads (or lists )the
needed driver modules.  This hopefully enables NIC autodetection for
anyone who's using a PCI nic.

You can grab the current version of the code from (please read the README)
http://openrock.net/~lowe/pcidetect/

I'm in the midst of building a patch against boot-floppies that will run
the autoprober first by default and then allow users to manually configure
additional modules; hopefully I'll be done with that in the next day or
two.

						Will