Re: [woody] modules for debian-installer (Re: the next step)

Adam Di Carlo writes:
 > Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:
[snip]
 > I think grub would be better since it's xplatform.  I have heard
                                           ^^^^^^^^^
 > rumors that its not ready for prime time yet, though.
[snip]

GRUB is quite nice, however, it is not `xplatform' in its current
incarnation, it is only for i386 platform.

GRUB is currently stable and powerful (0.5.95) and getting better,
currently at least two of the major Linux distros (IIRC Caldera
and Storm) are using it.  Rumors are that 0.5.96 is coming soon.

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>