Re: PPPoE for base?

Jim -- Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "use an ISP other than
his DSL provider". DSL is a communications service provided by telcos and,
in principle, it can be used with any ISP. Around here, many ISPs offer
service using DSL connections, without imposing PPPoE on their customers.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com