Re: m68k boot-floppies ready

Not sure which problem you are refering to here; I've delayed responding
until I could try a new boot-floppies.  I've just installed with
Christians bf-mvme16x_2.2.12_m68k.tar.gz that I downloaded this morning.

I did not have to do a mkdir /target/boot, so that problem is fixed.
I still needed to enter a path prefixed with /instmnt/ when specifying
where on the nfs server my archive was.  That is now documented in
mvme16x/install.txt.

Richard