Re: Modconf is still busted

I've looked through the documentation in the cvs, and as far as a mac m68k standpoint the only thing missing is the information about how large each "task" is(i.e. when it lets you decide what to install, c/c++ - x stuff). If you see any additions needed feel free to tell me(in whatever form) and I'll try to get them in.

Till now I received several success reports from amiga and mac users (and
VME?), so we are in pretty good shape, except for the docs...
--
Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous