Re: Draft Installation Chapter

On 22 Apr 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:
> > I'm not sure what file naming stuff you're referring to.  I was
> > hoping to refer to files somewhat generically: drivernn, rather than
> > the exact numbers.
>
> The file names as they appear in the list of file names in the file
> 'inst-methods.sgml', i.e.,
>
>  	<tag>
>   &rescue-images; -- the &RESCUE-FLOPPY; images</tag>

Just giving you a `heads up'...
this is the area I'll be working in on monday.
For the most part it will be a cleanup (deleting commented out entity
definitions that have no hope of serving any useful purpose, making sure
the definitions correspond to the existing filenames and dir structure,
etc.), but I will also look at the formatting (there is still a problem
with long lines of URLs, ya).

later,

	Bruce