diff for m68k documentation

Is it easier/preferable for me to email the diff -u output or post it on the web somewhere? as of now, i've posted the diff -u output to http://www.insync.net/~guss/clay/doc-diff042200.diff

in inst-methods.sgml:
I modified where you specify the kernel and ramdisk to be comatible with Penguin -18.
in partitioning.sgml
I began to update the part about default profiles to the way it is handled in potato. what the hec should it be called? Common Application tasks? Anyway, this still needs work. added a note about confusion that would be caused by using pdisk 68k on macs when compared to under linux. also added a walk through on how to partition the drive using pdisk 68k and drive setup
in rescue-boot.sgml:
added information about where to specify boot args in Penguin -18.
also added info about a bug that doens't ever seem to die involving having to switch to a second virtual console and relaunching dbootstrap.
--
Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous