More on Modules

Hi,

Modules are installing fine now from dbootstrap. However, there is
still something weird going on. Not sure if its a problem or not.

The file '/target/etc/modules.conf' is created as 0 bytes in length.

This causes a warning after rebooting into the newly installed
system when base-config removes the pcmcia-cs package (postrm calls
update-modules which complains about /etc/modules.conf not being
auto-generated and to try using 'update-modules force').

I note the following lines from basedisks.sh

# will be copied from or created by the root disk
rm -f $B/etc/{modules.conf,modules}

So is the '/target/etc/modules.conf' supposed to be created with
more than 0 bytes? If so, is it a dbootstrap or modconf problem?

I also note that base2_2.tgz contains /etc/modules.conf.old but I
don't think thats a problem.

Any ideas?

		Greg