Re: Need to make my own bootdisk, driver-disk and base-install

Michelle Konzack <starone@cybercable.fr> writes:

> apt-get install boot-floppies
>
> you will get some error-messages about packages not found...
> The Packages are there but the Packages file is incorrect !!!

If you can't figure out how to pull out one package (debiandoc-sgml)
from potato, and you can't figure out how to properly read apt-get
error messages, you probably do not have the requisite skills to build
boot-floppies.

> I will put all on a zip100 and install it on a new 540 Mbyte harddisk.
> I do not like to have this bunch of packages on my Workstation.

You said you wanted to rebuild base.  Therefore, you must mirror base.
Period.