2.2.11 release plans

Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> rather mistakenly uploaded
2.2.11.  I don't mind that he made that release, but for the fact that
he didn't follow any policy, didn't tag the sources, and didn't take
any effort to notify us that he was doing so.  Moreover, didn't
sign/burn the changelog file.

Therefore, I consider the 2.2.11 upload invalid.  Christian, please
remove it from Incoming.

However, we should release 2.2.11 tout de suite!  My concern, for i386
anyhow, is that the mismatches between pcmcia modules and kernel
images be fixed.  Aren't those problems still outstanding?