Re: Need to make my own bootdisk, driver-disk and base-install

In 12 Apr 2000 22:47:00 -0700, de profundis karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) cum veritas scribat

karlheg>
karlheg>  You can get the `boot-floppies' package and learn to build your own
karlheg>  boot-floppies, I guess.  For Woody, it would be good to make it
karlheg>  easier for people to build boot disk sets with custom kernel and
karlheg>  driver sets.

Is it just me?
I can't seem to install boot-floppies.
(and the bug has been filed against it for some while)

~> apt-cache show boot-floppies
Package: boot-floppies
Version: 2.1.12
Section: admin
Maintainer: Enrique Zanardi <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
Depends: libc6-pic (>= 2.0.7v-1) | libc6.1-pic, slang1-pic, makedev (>=2.3.1-10)
, newt0.25, newt0.25-dev, popt, zlib1g, zlib1g-dev, recode, make, gettext, slice
, m4, lynx (>= 2.6), debiandoc-sgml (>= 1.1.29), man-db, libpaperg, tetex-bin, t
etex-extra, libwww-perl
[SNIP]

~> apt-cache show debiandoc-sgml
Package: debiandoc-sgml
Version: 1.1.12
Section: text
[SNIP]

regards.

--
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.