Re: Need to make my own bootdisk, driver-disk and base-install

At 22:47 12.04.2000 -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom you wrote
--------> This was the original Message:

> You can get the `boot-floppies' package and learn to build your own
> boot-floppies, I guess.  For Woody, it would be good to make it
> easier for people to build boot disk sets with custom kernel and
> driver sets.

--------> The Reply begins not here, it is at the beginning ^

Thanks,

I have fond it...

Michelle

--
Linux rebootet man in drei Fällen:
Neuer Kernel, neue (Board-)Hardware, Stromausfall....

Aber Windows rebootet man auch in drei Fällen:
Schutzverletzung, Bluescreen, keinen Bock...