Re: Mitsumi CD and penguin logo on compact boot disks

On Wed Apr 12, 2000 at 06:48:21AM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> I had a mitsumi i believe (may matsushita, not sure), the module spcd worked for it
> (slink 2.1)

debacle is correct.  mcd or mcdx is correct for the mitsumi drives.  If the
driver is available, these drives should work perfectly with dbootstrap since
dbootstrap uses the entries in /proc/sys/dev/cdrom (I ported both of these
drivers to the uniform cdrom interface, so I _know_ it will work),

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org