Re: finally fixing modconf bugs -- please read

> By this I meant we could then chroot to /target and run modconf, but it
> could get complicated.

i'm reluctant to do something like this -- it could get very complicated
very quickly.

changing where the symlinks are created is very straightforward, but i'm not
sure i understand all the ramifications yet.

would it be possible to make /dev/cdrom a symlink to /target/dev/cdrom on
the cd, then when we mount the real /target, manipulate the (writable)
/target/dev/cdrom as a symlink to the real device?

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/