Re: pcmcia-modules-2.2.14-flavor installs modules in wrong place

> I don't see why anyone would want to install vanilla and ide together.  This
> plus the fact that adding stuff to the end of kernel version is still a bit
> wobbly (after all, there are too many apps out there that assume the format of
> a version number to be a.b.c) means that I won't change it for now.

why wouldn't people want to install both together? The IDE kernel is known
to be sometimes problematic, so I might decide to have the generic one as a
backup or something in case something goes wrong. Besides, having the
"flavor" in the version string helps track down bugs and such....

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/