Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 10:48:45AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > No, run 'dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -m<addr> -B' as root and then sign
> > it as your user acct.  You may have to add an 'Architecture' field to
> > the .changes file manually due to a dpkg-dev bug.
> It has to run through the whole build _again_? Umph... ok, think it has to
> be done anyway, since amiga-fdisk segfaults... Sven, can you try to fix
> this?
>
> make USE_READLINE=yes
> make[1]: Entering directory `/build/source/amiga-fdisk-0.04'
> gcc -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -I./include   -c -o amigastuff.o amigastuff.c
> amigastuff.c: In function `DosType':
> amigastuff.c:942: warning: unsigned int format, ULONG arg (arg 3)
>
> Ah, the install guides need to be updated, for potato, for the new directory
> layout and maybe much more. I will definetely _not_ do this.

huh ???

what is the problem here ? Don't know, it is just a warning. will see if it does this also on ppc.

i don't know, i see you are building the readline version of amiga-fdisk, so this is not for the root disk, but for the base tarball, right ?

Will have a quick look at it, but if it is long, you will have to wait until april 6th, as i am rather reallife busy now.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER