Re: boot-floppies 2.2.9 report

On Tue 04 Apr 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:
>
> > > File a bug on the pcmcia-modules-* pkg you were using.  This depends
> > > on which flavor you were using.
> >
> > I wasn't using *any* pcmcia-modules-* pkg.  This was right after the
> > first time reboot (i.e. after base2_2.tgz is installed and nothing
> > more).
>
> Were you using the stock kernel or were you using a flavor, such as
> compact, idepci, or udma66 ?

The stock kernel from (I guess) images-1.44/rescue.bin, although perhaps
the procedure used the images-2.88/rescue.bin one (I had both on the
cdrom, but I booted from a 1.44 floppy as the system didn't know how to
boot from cdrom).

If I get a chance this weekend I can try again with the 2.2.11
boot-floppies (I saw they were available somewhere), and take note notes
on e.g. the exact messages.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/