[Debian Installer <maor-installer@debian.org>] boot-floppies_2.2.10_alpha.changes REJECTED

I thought this was fixed by now.  Am I doing something wrong?  I built
the package with:

dpkg-buildpackage -rsudo -uc -us -nc -B -m'David Huggins-Daines <dhd@debian.org>'

--- Begin Message ---
Rejected: Missing field `architecture' in changes file.

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Your rejected files are in Incoming/REJECT/.  (Some may also be in
Incoming/ if your .changes file was unparsable.)  If only some of the
files need to repaired, you may move any good files back to Incoming/.
Please remove any bad files from Incoming/REJECT/.

--- End Message ---
--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 desk, 613.223.0225 mobile