Re: Why can I not more install from ZIP-Disk ???

> Another quiestion is a tool to write an LS120 or custom zip image under
> windows, like we have rawrite for floppies. Since I don't have windows at
> home I can't do much about trying that. Does anyone know?

there's a dd utility for dos. let me see if i can find it and find out if
it's free.

> And which developer would field patches from me to look over and merge
> into CVS? Since I'm not an official developer I don't get write access to
> CVS. Or should I just post them to this list?

i don't have ls-120, but i do have a zip drive. will be willing to look.
please email them to me or try to catch me on irc.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/